A local casting agency is currently accepting early submissions for those interested in working as paid extras and stand-ins for "The Righteous Gemstones," a new HBO show starring Danny McBride, John Goodman, and Adam DeVine.
The show will be filming in and around Charleston beginning in February. That means you could appear on TV!
The half-hour comedy series was created by McBride, who will write, direct, executive produce, and act in the show.
(See more from Holy City Sinner | CLICK HERE)
The pilot episode was filmed in the Charleston area back in August 2018.
According to Variety, the series will tell the story of "the world famous Gemstone televangelist family, which has a long tradition of deviance, greed, and charitable work, all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ."
Those interested in working as an extra or stand-in must include all of the following in their submission to Tona B. Dahlquist Casting:
- Phone number (cell phone is preferred)
- 2 recent photos (body & head shot)
- Location (city, state)
- Clothing Sizes (including measurements)
- Description and location of any tattoos or piercings
- Color, make, model, year of vehicles you have access to
- Include any actual/real professional experience (law enforcement, first responder, photographer, musician, waitress, etc.)
- MORE INFORMATION
Submissions should be emailed to TRGextras@gmail.com with the heading being your race, gender, age, and city/state where you reside.
To keep up with the show's future casting needs, CLICK HERE.